मंगलवार, 8 फ़रवरी 2011

"SoMeTiMe I ThOuGhT.."-IN MA WORDZ...

Sometime in between ma daily working hourz..i used 2 think..
                             That why...All Gud Happenz wid otherz in this world..why God choose otherz inspite of me???Why???Is dere any fault in me or in ma values nd morals..If not ,,den Why???See..How Chittar pittar i use to think sumtym..heheh...Bt frenz..dont u think dat sumtym lyf bring us 2 dat situation where we found all doorz are getting close for us..even we start to expect from those..from whom we dint demand before..Itz a bit jalebi kinda question i use 2 ask 4m maself..bt still itz dere..1 year ago i decided 2 choose job for maself..I was nt wrong ...cz dt was ma decision..bt smwhere being elder1 in ma lil family..i have 2 move 2ward dat decision..No1 compelled me..but i did wt i found ryt..i left ma studiez in half..In hurry..I tuk d decisin f  facing d responsibilitiez..nd all dat kinda stuff dat 1 elder have 2 do..Bt 1 thing for whom i will olwaz feel bad dat dint completed ma studiez...well...dat waz ma part a bit..but ma heart olwaz get filled wid proud as i got god worthy parents..who olwaz supported in ma critical situationz...dat d thing that olwaz bring spirit and determination in me 2 do sumthng in lyf..Deir blessingz nd motivation compelled me to continue ma studiez..No matter I dint found any other support except ma maama g from rst f d family behalf..But it hardly matterz for me..Nd finally ma motherz motivation make me realised dat i was wrong..B'coz Gud cant be for few1..Itz God blessing for his creatures..Nd sumwhere "I AM ALSO OTHER FOR FEW1 IN DIS WORLD"..Spirit neva diez..keep it olwaz...1 Day u will achieve wht u neva think f get..
                        Nd thus I changed ma viewz as i mentioned in starting..Feel special...Be olwaz special...coz U r 1 f d revolutioner...Who can bring new tym inront of all...
                                                                                                             A LIL FELT EXPERIENCE--IN MA WORDZ...

2 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. ओके , मामू जी ख़ुशी हुई की अब आप अपने लक्ष्य को पाने में पिच्छे नहीं हतोगे. में तो हमेशा तुम्हारे साथ हूँ और रहूँगा .
    now keep your eyez on ur lakshya okzzzzzzzzzzzz n good luck ......

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. .

    Sometimes being elder , we need to shoulder more responsibilities at the cost of out career. It hurts but then , we do not have much options. We sacrifice for our loved ones.

    Just enjoy every moment without bothering much

    .

    जवाब देंहटाएं